Warning Extremely disturbing.
- Putting Faces on Crimes by Illegal Aliens
- Drug Cartels Threaten American Police With Death If They Interfere With Drug Trade (Video Report)
- Video of 700 AlIllegal iens Entering America in 40 Days
- Your Tax Dollars At Work, Producing AD That Offers Illegals Protection From Arrest (Video)
- Language Expert Says Americans Are Too uneducated to Understand Obama
- When To Know You've Had Too Much to Drink (Video)
- Dog Shadow Boxes His Own Shadow (Video)
- Purple Snow in Russia (Video Report)
- Federal Judge Rules Hispanics Have A Right to Vote 6 Times In NY Election
- Arizona is Under Attack, but Obama Surrenders (Video Report)
- A Typical Day On A Ranch In Arizona (Video of illegals on property)
- Good Night Sweet Puppy (Cute Video of Pup Falling Asleep in Water Bowl)
- Video Report of Mexican Pirates Chasing American Pro Bass Fisherman In American Waters
- The Horrors, Behind the Doors of a Drop House (Video of Interview)
- The Many Contributions To America, by Illegal Immigrants (Video & Photos)
- Video of Teacher Beating 13 Year Old in Classroom
- Video of Drive-by Attack, By Cat on Dog
- Video of Dauchshund Grabing Roman Candle While Lit and Running With It
- Dog Shadow Boxing His Own Shadow
- Video News Report on "Rape Trees" Found in The Desert
- Legalizing Marijuana, So Politicians Can Spend More Money
- Video of Stray Cat Comforting A Fallen Friend
- Video of a Republican Who is Not Afraid of the MSM's Impression of Him
- FLIP, The Wolds Strangest Ocean Vessel, How Does it Float? (Interesting Video)
- Is This America's Future Transportation? (Video)
- ▼ 2010 (34)
Political Veiws from, "The Way One Vike Sees It"
- The Dinner Roll
- Gone Fishing
- 19th Amendment, Was the Beginning of the End for America?
- The 50 Points of the Retrosexual or Neosexual Code for Real Men Today
- Sorry Obama but Women Desire Real Men, Not Metrosexuals
- Handicapped Bear & A Quadriplegic Man, Proof the World Doesn't Need Socialism
- Representation for Taxation Is Finally Restored
- Women Say Some Rape Victims Should Take Blame
- Superior Swedish Sub Eludes Detection & Sinks American Aircraft Carrier USS Ronald Reagan
- Video Proof the Sea Shepherd Activists Are Pirates Bent on Killing Humans
- Extreme Terrorist Group, "Sea Shepherd" Takes Financial Hit With the Sinking of their Batmobile Boat
- Terri Fator, The Greatest Vantriloquist Ever?
- Proof The NEA, Does NOT Care About Education
- Losing the Debate? That's Ok, Just Change History
- Carbon Dioxide Lags Behind Warming Trends By 800 Years
- Historic Sea Levels Proves The Global Warming Crowds Are Wrong
- The Queering of America's Future Men by Obama & Jennings
- Praying In The name Of Obama
- Tim McGraw and Brad Paisley Are officially Off My Christmas List
- Democrats Hired Gang Members To GOTV for Corzine
- Right Wing VS Left Wing Women of Politics
- Goodbye NFL, You Have Finally Jumped The Shark
- White Takes Beating For loving A Black Girl
- Teaching Children To Worship Obama
- Indoctrinating Our children, Goal #41 Of The Communist
- Beckel vs Beckel on Fox's Hannity
- Obama's Friends
- Sarah, She's Got It
- A Methodical Sarah on The Move
- Ted kennedy's True Legacy
- Accusing Your opponents Of Doing What You Do
- THE GREATEST MOVIE LINE EVER!!!
- California - Controlled by Idiots
- One Good Patriot
- Sarah's Choice
- Beating Down The People
- Why is the GOP in California Dead?
- "Where Are Today's Patriots Who Are Willing To Sac...
- Will the Political Establishment's Hate for Sarah, Help Create a New Party?
- The Religion of "Global Warming"
- Politics and Religion
- The Last President of a Free Democracy
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Just released home video of an incident that took place last December in Astrakhan, Southern Russia of a 38-year-old Chechen man who was a guest at a wedding who claims he had an unloaded gun playing Russian Roulette. With a gun in hand he puts it to his head, when another man with a microphone attempts to stop him. The man is standing around some other gusts who are taking the whole scene in without realizing what is about to happen. Well, the Chechen man again puts the gun to his head and pulls the trigger. Click, it does not fires. He then cocks the gun to give someone else a chance at the game, when a younger looking man takes the gun from him. Then, with look that tells me he thinks this is all a joke and that the gun is not loaded, he places the muzzle against his head and pulls the trigger.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Ok, I am into country music, but this I would categorize under the heading if interesting. I have always enjoyed watching the many domino setups that are put together for the Guinness book of world records and when I saw this it caught my eye. I don't know how many will like it but even if you don't like the music I hope you at least enjoy video that was directed by James Frost and Syyn Labs for the alternative rock band OK Go.
Well the band, who's low budget, award winning "treadmills" video which has has garnered almost 50 million hits on YouTube, wanted to feature a 4-minute long Rube Goldberg Machine in an upcoming video. So they contacted Syyn Labs to help them build it. The requirements for the machine was that it had to be interesting, but not overbuilt, nor too technologically heavy, and easy to follow. Like their "treadmills" video, it also had to be built on a shoestring budget. They needed the machine to be synchronized to the beats and lyrics of the music the composed and it had to end precisely at the same time as their 3.5 minute song. Oh yea, the machine needed to play a part of the song, and be filmed in one shot. To make the whole video even more challenging, the space chosen was divided into two floors and the machine would have to use both both.
"We had our work cut out for us; every facet of Syyn Labs
expertise was required to meet this tremendous challenge."
As you can see in the video, their work payed off because the machine the shoot was accomplished in one take and fit the song. Well thay say it fit. However, every time I watch the video I fail to hear the lyrics or the music because I'm so caught up in the workings of the machine. Well, I hope you enjoy this tremendous work of art that was put together for the video, I did.